European Projects Accelerator
A laboratory that supports you in developing your project in every phase, from the identification of the call and the partner search to the project design and implementation.
- European Projects Help Desk (EN, FR, IT, ES, PL, GR, HR);
- Roadmap to EU Funding 2014 – 2020 and general consulting on funding programmes;
- Project ideas screening and partner search;
- Partnership building and project development roundtables;
- Support and know-how in project proposal preparation (writing and implementation);
- External assistance to proposal preparation;
- Project monitoring and evaluation: internal and external monitoring, ex ante and post evaluation;
- Project management (external or as project partner).
European projects Intelligence system
A multimedia platform structured in 13 Working Groups covering different sectors of EU policies. This timesaving social intelligence tool allows you to access a database containing EU funding programs for the budgetary period 2014-2020, recent calls for proposals and tenders, upcoming events and different project proposals. You can share your ideas and activities and interact with other thousands of members in order to find the most suitable project partners.
- Partners’ network and experts’ community;
- Projects database;
- EU funding opportunities database (2014-2020);
- Calls, news, events, scholarships, trainings, internship, placement opportunities and jobs alerts;
- Projects planning, management and reporting system.
European Projects Experts Register
EPA created a register of expert members active in the field of EU project management and other EU affairs:
- Get inscribed into a database of European Project Experts
- Receive access to contacts of other experts already inscribed in the database
- Connect with experts who share mutual interests in a specific sector, country or institution
- Search for potential project partners and partners working in similar research areas.
European Projects Dissemination Package
It is a tailor made set of tools and services dedicated to European projects dissemination in partnership with top media and communication specialists.
- MyEuropa and EuropaNews;
- The Parliament Magazine;
- Discount on subscription to EPAD and The Parliament Magazine;
- Free dissemination consultation;
- 10% discount on graphic design and project dissemination service.
European Projects Academy
- The European Projects Academy was established by EPA in collaboration with European Academy for Education and Social Research (EPA Patron) in 2011 with the aim to provide training courses on EU funds management (Master in Technologies for the Development of European Projects) including the use of My Europa web platform as lifelong eLearning lab;
- The Master in Technologies for the Development of European Projects combines class lectures on EU funds management, networking session with EU affairs advisors in Brussels and individual work on My Europa platform that allow students to develop projects starting from their ideas;
- Another useful tool of the Academy is the eLearning tool where different courses can be taken individually by the members to foster their knowledge in specific fields. The attendees can follow video lessons, download materials and test the acquired knowledge and skills.
There are also many discounts related to useful services dealing with the European projects environment, like consultancy services, office spaces, logistics, IT and video services offered by EPA’s partners
- Finnovaregio: Lobbying & Advocacy – first consultation free of charge;
- Science 14 Atrium: 10 % discount on office space, singe workstation, meetings rooms at Science 14 Atrium powered by Halldis;
- Airport Transport.be: 10 % discount on Transport services from and to the Brussels airports;
- Kobus Art: 10 % discount on Photographic and video services;
- PC Europa: 10 % discount on IT services.