The mission of the European Projects Association is to provide all information, networking, services and tools needed to improve the participation in EU funded projects to achieve higher capacity of absorption of EU funding.
This mission is pursued through specific objectives:
- to increase the effects of EU policies using EU funding instruments
- to make the best use of good practices
- to improve capacity of EU funds absorption
- to promote new partnerships
- to work at local level through Territorial Contact Points (TCPs)
- to broaden the knowledge and understanding of the European Union and the process of European integration, giving an easier access to the information and the possibilities offered by EU institutions